Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Pick one

The instructor's words have been ringing in my ears since class.
"Pick one." 
The intricacies of each pose, 
falling out, 
deciding this is the one that will never be my favorite. 
"Pick one of your least favorite as a focus for your practice for the year." 
Change your perspective. 
"This is the pose in which I will have the most growth."
Acknowledge where you are. 
"Listen carefully. Be open to growth." 
Inspired.

The words continue to ring outside the yoga studio. 
"Pick one." 
Twenty two days ago I picked my one word 
"Preparation" 
Now it's time to focus on the area in which preparation is a challenge. 
"This is the area which holds the greatest potential for growth."
Acknowledge where I am- overwhelmed with maintenance. 
"Listen carefully. Be open to growth."
Inspired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment