Sunday, March 31, 2019

Day 31

I start typing, 
then I backspace to erase it all.
Small pieces make a bigger puzzle. 

Serving as a Eucharistic Minister for the first time
and in awe of this experience, 
and reminded that each person has a faith journey that share similarities, yet is unique to them. 

Happy that my house is full this morning, 
as everyone makes their way to the kitchen for breakfast. 

Grateful that I had time to go to Yin Yoga with Grace,
and practice self-care. 

Taking advantage of the beautiful weather and taking the dog for a walk with Danny and Kayla.

Making a departure from our usual routine of cooking on Sunday afternoon, 
and calling for a pizza and salad as everyone gathered to watch March Madness, 
Yet continuing to abstain from pizza. 

Purchasing a new composition book to use for quarter 2 in my spiritual journaling quest. 

Sitting now and typing my the final entry for the March Slice of Life challenge.  
March Madness at its best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment