Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday mornings

Sunday mornings 
begin with a before the sunrise walk with Smalls, 
listening as the birds begin to awaken from their slumber. 
Then it is off to church,
arriving early to pray,
fellowship, 
serve in ministry
and experience Mass. 
Upon returning home, 
I am greeted by family 
and drawn into an ever-evolving conversation. 
Today it's all things about Grace.
Usually a healthy breakfast is waiting. 
Today's breakfast-Rainbow Chip cake, tea, milk, and water.
Multiple conversations occurring simultaneously until everyone is full.
I set the timer for 29 minutes to tackle a space in the house.
The alarm singals that it is time to pause, and
prepare for Yin and 
as I travel to class, I reflect on my full heart 
and the time spent before class, 
grateful and pleased for a productive morning, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment