Friday, March 1, 2019

Slice of Life Challenge

Quests, challenges, streaks. 
Manageable changes for periods of time-
Some short,
I can do anything for 29 days, 
to longer stretches, 
months, 
years, 
becoming lifelong threads 
of the fabric of me. 

Juggling two challenges, 
a quest, 
and two streaks. 

Challenge 1- Taking 29 minutes each day, 
For 29 days,
To completely give myself over to my house
And tackle a spot. 
Right now my closet has been the spot for the past three nights. 

Challenge 2- slice of life challenge for the month of March. 
In January I successfully wrote a post every day about a significant moment.  
Maybe the month of March entries will focus on moments well spent. 

Continuing into year 2 of my quest of 
No Clothes Shopping!  

Streaks I never want to end...
Writing in my spiritual journal every morning, 
Starting the day with and intention walk, 
And ending the day with my nightly gratitude walk. 

Quests, challenges, and streaks, 
slices of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment