Friday, March 29, 2019

Winner, winner

Walking into the meeting room, 
I was excited to see that there was going to be a raffle. 
I wrote my name and included an explanation point!

After lunch, 
it was decided to begin the raffle,
 as there were many goodies to be raffled off.
The biggest prize was going to go at the end of the meeting. 
Tickets were drawn and names announced.
Each time my name wasn't announced
I thought to myself, I am going to win the big prize. 
With six tickets left in the container, it was time to get back to the agenda.

At the very end, 
it was time for the big prize- a Bloxels kit. 
Finally, 
my name was announced.
It must have been the exclamation point! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ! A little trick I often use to win is to crinkle the slip of paper. It makes it stand out from the pile.

    ReplyDelete