Monday, March 4, 2019

Time squeeze

Can I squeeze anymore time out of my day? 

After a full day of work, I came home from work and began helping my husband sort through his thoughts as he was writing a speech.  Two hours helping him type and write were then followed by a video call. 

I hadn't allotted anytime for dinner, so I began the video call trying to scarf down my dinner.  I got creative with eating, by holding the book we were talking about in front of my face so I could chew.  

As I sit here, with four hours until the clock strikes midnight, I am contemplating how I can get my nightly gratitude walk in, meet my daily challenge of taking 29 minutes to tackle a spot in my house, and do a load of laundry.  

Time to try to squeeze as much as I can out of the remainder of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment