Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Underneath Everything I Own

Months ago I listened to the audiobook 
The More of Less, 
then passed it to my husband. 
Conversations around the content 
inspired minimizing- 
29 minutes,
a day, 
to tackle the mountain.

Today
taking a crack at the mountain, 
Having set the timer for 29 minutes
discovering a box 
of misplaced items.
Where did this come from?

Pulling out an item at a time, 
Ahh, this must be from the clean out of his car. 
And as I looked down at the audiobook, 
I realized that there was more to the title, The More of Less-
Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own.

Did I mention that the audiobook was from the library? 

Also...did I mention that when I received the overdue notice
I swore that the item had been returned? 

Still searching for the life I want under everything I own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment