1. Purchased a new washer and dryer.
2. Completed two 5ks.
3. Attended two Edcamps
4. Read 28 picture books, 2 middle grade novels, 2 adult books.
5. Presented 3 sessions at recent ADW professional development days.
6. Went to yoga 12 times.
7. Made sandwiches for homeless twice.
8. Made dessert for Warm Nights.
9. Went to Adoration 7 times.
10. Worked information booth at church 6 times.
11. Traveled to Connecticut
12. Painted a scene on a window.
13. Created a clay bowl.
14. Saw 8 of the Oscar nominated movies.
15. Completed the Slice of Life March challenge- 30 blog posts.
I am grateful for the Slice of Life challenge for it has challenged me to carve out time to write. As I look forward to the next three months, I want to record more moments, for in looking back you see how well you have lived your life.