Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Quarterly Review

With the end of the Slice Of Life challenge for March, I thought I would reflect on what I have done the first quarter of 2015.  Listed below in no particular order is my list. 

1. Purchased a new washer and dryer. 
2. Completed two 5ks.
3.  Attended two Edcamps
4. Read 28 picture books, 2 middle grade novels, 2 adult books.
5.  Presented 3 sessions at recent ADW professional development days. 
6.  Went to yoga 12 times.
7.  Made sandwiches for homeless twice.
8.  Made dessert for Warm Nights. 
9.  Went to Adoration 7 times.
10.  Worked information booth at church 6 times.
11. Traveled to Connecticut
12.  Painted a scene on a window.
13.  Created a clay bowl.
14.  Saw 8 of the Oscar nominated movies. 
15. Completed the Slice of Life March challenge- 30 blog posts. 

I am grateful for the Slice of Life challenge for it has challenged me to carve out time to write.  As I look forward to the next three months, I want to record more moments, for in looking back you see how well you have lived your life. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an impressive list! I'm sure you feel a sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! You sure have done a LOT! You are very creative and talented. Please keep in touch and keep blogging! It's so much fun! Nice to "meet" you; maybe we will meet in person somewhere soon. Jennifer Sniadecki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grateful for being introduced to the challenge and community of writers, and excited to be on the journey of blogging.... To be continued.

      Delete